Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last One There is a Rotten Easter Egg (just kidding) - A few Easter Egg Hunt locations in Roseville and Rocklin

Photo_6
Local Easter Egg Hunts (that we know about ... ) - Roseville and Rocklin

Listed in no particular order ... please verify times with each group. I'm certain I missed a few great groups, but here's a starter group that I found ... I hear the Chik-Fil-A event is a HOOT and it is mind boggling the show they put on ... (I heard rumors of a ridiculous amount of eggs and they bring in grass just for the event, but if you don't see this, you didn't hear this from me). ;-) Chik-Fil-A is over by Sam's Club and Panera on Pleasant Grove. 

I am sure there are more local churches that have Easter Egg hunts ranging from Saturday to Sunday that I have missed. Let me know and I can add them. :-)

To everyone ... I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebration in whatever way you celebrate the holiday / event. *hugs from the Ostroms*


 ==================

Saturday

  • CIty of Roseville:  Woodcreek Golf Club is located at 5880 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd., Roseville 95747 
    • Join us on Sat., Apr 23
      Bunny breakfast buffet 9-11am
      $3.99 kids / $6.99 adults
    • Egg Hunt starts at 11:30am 
      Festival fun until 2pm
       

Chik-Fil-A - Easter Egg Hunt (info and comment below via RocklinToday.com)
 

Saturday, April 23 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Chick-fil-a Pleasant Grove
912 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA

Hunt Times:
9:00 AM - Ages 2 and Under
9:12 AM - Ages 3-4
9:24 AM - Ages 5-6
9:36 AM - Ages 7-8
9:48 AM - Ages 9-10
 
10:00 AM - Ages 2 and Under
10:12 AM - Ages 3-4
10:24 AM - Ages 5-6
10:36 AM - Ages 7-8
10:48 AM - Ages 9-10


 Sunday

Posted via email from Living, Love and Real Estate: Roseville and Rocklin ~ RosevilleAndRocklin.com

1 comment:

Alex moner said...

Egg hunts ranging from Saturday to Sunday that I have missed. Let me know and I can add them. easter egg hunt riddles