Friday, September 19, 2008

Communitweet

So I started to Twitter... What's a twitter? Is that a body spasm? And it not the phonetic sound spelling for Tweety Bird for "hit her."

Twitter is this e-like underworld I am just really becoming acquainted with, I have heard about it and signed up awhile ago, but did not become instantly engaged. It is a world forum of people posting their thoughts, opinions and links to interesting world facts or personal. I am sure you have heard more about it just with the political campaigns.

Now I have dipped my little toe in that Twitter water and I am not sure what I still think ...

But hey I am willing to give it a try and see what I learn and absorb from other real estate brains and graphic designers to give me perhaps a different perspective ... I am not sure how well I will be received as I am NOT a REALTOR and I am accepting of the fact I am a graphic designer that has been a part of Steve's field for many years now. I am here to advertise and promote well. Do what you are good at and do your best. I am good with people and also at packaging a product and I constantly strive for improvement.

RE: Twitter
I am not sure if I am doing it correctly, but I will occasionally update it through out the day to say where Steve is and what he is doing. I do protect my items posted for now as I experiment with it's use. I find it strange still to post publicly where and what I am doing nor do I find that safe. Although I am still discovering this little world as it fascinates me this mini-rant, bloglike world. You tap into an electronic pulse of random thoughts from all over and strong opinion. I am sure as time passes my thoughts on privacy may evolve with more protective safe public language. I won't be perfect at updates, as I like to have a life. But as I am with everything I go in spurts of availability (just like this blog). My creative brain goes in surges. Steve is steady as they go! Always happy and upbeat.

So if you haven't seen Twitter, it may not be your cup of tea ...

http://twitter.com/rosevillerockln
Twitter has a new face too (like Facebook) and you can do some fun new things thanks to some cool folks.

Other places you can find Steve:
Facebook: Steve_Ostrom

I am guessing the only reason people are trying to find me is for information and quick resource: so do whatever means you find most comfortable.

I am often times at my home office, but during the week it varies as I may be in Steve's office (Coldwell Banker office).

BUT for quick response, call or text Steve! 916-308-2446
But if he is with a client or in a meeting: there are many ways to reach me.

There hasn't been much as far as down time so we are with our family at times. You may hear the occasional girl squeal in the background thanks to some younger bodies in our home. That is life and we don't try to hide. Our life and business are a part of who we are and we hope that is a good fit for you too!

Chat with you soon and have a great weekend. LOVE this weather. WaHooO make the most of everyone.

Sincerely,
Heather O

1 comment:

yearofthedragon said...

I have heard of Twitter, but I sooo do not need another forum for my own opinions. :) and, I'm not so sure i want to hear anyone else's! Thanks for keepig us updated, though, Heather. O ye goddess of the web.