Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seeing Red, but it's Cool!

Cool stuff you already may know about it and a techy item to spice up your email signature:

RedBox baby ... movies when we can do it.

Have you tried out RedBox? It is great. What's a RedBox? It's a movie swapping, crazy, mania kiosik at your local shopping center (whether it's at BelAir or SaveMart or 7-eleven).

Find the movie you want at a kiosik, it is SUPER easy.

I am SURE you have consciously or subconsciously seen their logo while shopping as you daze and stare aimlessly while waiting for your groceries to be bagged. "Wait what swipe my card ... uh sorry. NO I have my canvas bags, no plastic. OooOOh RedBox."

We were doing the Blockbuster thing, but I think with our crazy schedule we are keeping with work, it doesn't make sense for it, nor NetFlix. RedBox is typically in your grocery store or small mini-marts and often near the coin-change kiosk.

Steve and I have enjoyed it thoroughly! Check it out. $1 to rent a movie and have it back by 9pm the following night. PERFECT! I guess you can even reserve a copy online. Return your REDBOX video anywhere.

I know many of you keep crazy schedules, so I thought you might enjoy this scoop if you don't already know about it already. I know my bay area lady friends have been using it for awhile.

Locations: http://www.redbox.com/Locations/KioskResults.aspx?zipcode=95678&radius=5&results=10&address=&city=&state=&vendor=

How it works: http://www.redbox.com/HowItWorks.aspx

Ready to make your e-signature a little more spicey?

See my same new email signature (e-sig):










How did I make it? Using WiseStamp
(seen above-click name to start your own).

So far I love it. I can only use it right now in my Yahoo & GMail account (plus AOL), but hopefully they will add other applications sooner than later. You can add all of your networking places accessible for your friends and people you work with on a daily basis.''

----------

REAL ESTATE UPDATE:
We have been slammed lately. Sorry for the lack o' posts. Steve is a high ranking man now on buyers in Roseville (wa-HooO) and in Coldwell Banker of this area in NorCal.

REOs are still the bulk of our sales. Steve is now a rep for a bank doing bank owned listings. It is going very well.

Ask your questions away as it has been a volatile week for many whether stock related or job.

Home inventory has been fluctuating, but short sales do seem to be the bulk of much of the inventory. Keep in CLOSE check with your loan officer on modifications to loan qualification. ALSO check if they (loan officer) have CHANGED mortgage houses. Also note different loans require different things to be repaired before close of escrow. Ask questions! Know TOO much about what you are doing is really the key to your protection and involvement. Talk to a trusted loan person or please give Ryan Nordby a call! He is really wonderful to speak with and bounce questions off of and also work in conjunction with for your loan. :-)

Give us a call or shoot us an email! 916-308-2446 Steve@SteveOstrom.com

No comments: