Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doing things right ... Heeeeyyyyy!

Did Fonzerelli “heeeeey” or “aaaaaaay?”
Hmmm ....

The kids do come to our client's property closings occasionally and YES holding a juice box and doing a fonzerelli thumbs up is really quite difficult. “Caaannnnot hold juicey and keep thumbsssss up ... must maintain juice pressure to keep on drinking through straw ... loooosing pressure.”

You feel like you did things right or things were a success when you get invited to a BBQ or dinner after a home sale for a client or good friend. I know this may sound weird and could be construed in a numerous amount of ways, but my thoughts are purely innocent. It makes me so happy when someone keeps us in their lives after the sale. It is so strange to be so integrated in their lives and then to almost say goodbye once you hand over the keys and after I force them to take a picture with us. Rare is the occasion that the communication is again like a first date after the close of escrow. “Hey uh ... it’s Heather. You know Steve's wife. Wait you don't remember me? I am real tall ... No I don't have the wrong phone number. Oh you are painting? [ silence ] Okay I am going to hang up now.”

Other times it is like riding a bike and you pick up right where you dropped off. “You want all of us to come over for a BBQ? ALLLlllrighty then! It's on like Donkey Kong.”

I usually try to write quick e-notes, so not to be a weirdo but to keep contact. Thank you to all that have allowed us to be a part of the process and please keep in touch! :-) I love seeing pictures of progress or how you are making the home your own. Seeing your personal touches. It makes me so happy.



Life is busier than it ever has for us. We have enlisted the help of a wonderful lady, Dana Corin to assist with our transactions and I love her dearly. It has been a good move for Steve and I. With growth must come expansion.

With success and a filling schedule. We haven't had much as far as social lives. We think of you all and with school starting back up you know comes the growing pains of readjustment. Plus mix in some soccer and the need for down time with the kids it is a lot to juggle, but we make it work and laugh a lot. We love our little family and we love working with all of you.

No comments: