Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gazooks it's FALL and we have a heck of a lot of candy left!

I love the leaves, well looking at them, but not raking them. Let's not get TOO crazy here. The girls love helping dad do that ... No comment on dad, but I know he has had some hard laughs with leaf cannonballs.

I love the weather and I love snuggling up in my blankets. Such a great time of year. Steve and I actually got married in late October and we scored the most beautiful day. Probably why I have a serious issue with the color orange and also I love RED with all the leaf colors. :-D Poor Steve no call in the matter. I know force him to market himself in that beautiful burnt orange. So convenient with it still being a color served in most clothing depts. Heck I even drive a virtual goldfish with my orange Saturn.

The one thing I cannot stand, do briefly depart from my sunshine-y world of dreamy fall thoughts, is the dog and rain. Man what a chore to clean up the constant muddy paws. Oh well it will have to be hold off till Spring. I need a Jetsons-like device for Lily to go through before re-entering our house. "Jrrr-orge: Astro's caaa-rean now! woof!"

Our Halloween was a blast, but semi-sad because of the rain. I love Halloween. The girls costumes were HILARIOUS. We sported the Fiona costume and her faux red hair. Little one revived an old black cat costume and was full of animated snarls and cat screams. Not sure they were really cat-like as they were more like lion-roars, but amusing nonetheless, if not just for us.

Steve braved the night with the girls and they came home with still full bags of candy. BUT we only got four or five small groups of trick-or-treaters. I guess my cool pumpkins and lights and music were just not enough to have people brave the on-and-off weather. But it really wasn't cold, still enough to deter even the most determined halloween go-ers. So alas we are stuck with a huge pile of candy. With slowly dwindling down to the disgusting leftovers that our household doesn't consider worthy.

Our schedule has been maintaining its course at ludicrous speed. We are doing well and we are doing our best to manage our schedule and calls. I am so grateful for Dana to help me out with paperwork so we can maintain our course on marketing, property marketing and attending to those in escrow and those seeking homes and those to be interviewing Steve for his services. I am not perfect always on follow up, but I do my best.

Steve is still working with bank-owned real estate (REO) properties: www.SacBankRepo.com

And he is getting a lot of looks at our non-REO properties: http://www.GreatGraniteBayHome.com , http://www.GreatHomeInRoseville.com and http://www.GreatHomeWithAcreage.com (which might be pending here soon!)

I am also trying to figure out how to make our website "blackberry" friendly. I was horrified to see what it looked like on one. I built our website, but I know my limitations. I am jones'ing for a few web classes. So back to the BlackBerry ... I almost passed out with the sadness that overcame me when viewing the mess of our website on my friend's crackberry ... I mean blackberry. It looks great on the iPhone, but there we can go in so many directions with my warped obsession with Apple. I just recently thought, hmmm I better check the BlackBerry. Agggh. It was horrible.

Of course my love and next thing in my life is the iPhone, but my apple brainwashing is not my fault, i was brainwashed as a wee-graphic designer child to love the Apple fruit. Love that accountability? Yeah I know it is annoying. I was tempted at such a young age to dream in Mac. I hallucinate and often dream of apple charming people from the PC side to allow all software to be compatible.

UNFORTUNATELY most real estate software is still wielding their blinders to us Apple folks and the hostile responses to my simple and polite inquiries are always greeted with a near growl. I want SNL (Saturday Night Live) to do a skit on angry pc users getting calls from Mac users requesting site access or usability. Heck I am really trying to be nice even though I have evil thoughts for websites that say, "sorry you need internet explorer 5.5 minimum." C'mon!!!

So how the heck I got from fall leaves to apple computers is beyond me. Life has many thoughts for me and I am so happy to have this weather.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Call Steve anytime.

We have a few closes this week with some amazing friends and clients of ours. We are so excited for you!!! Two FHA bank-owned buyer-side representation by Steve. IT CAN happen.

http://www.RosevilleAndRocklin.com

No comments: