Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goog-i-licious!




SO I found a great website today for those that want to give virtual tours embedded/added to their own personal websites. Those that know and are comfortable with manipulating their html code (manipulate Whaaaa?). I am by no means a nerd to refer to ... just showing something I found. I am finding it interesting to use as a fun tool to see areas or streets, say in Sacramento of homes that I may not be as familiar with ... like say Steve may be.

Many of our friends and clients work their own websites so this is my friendly "sharing and finding" moment. Just a fun extra and helpful for those if they get lost or are going to an unfamiliar area. For example it is nice to know if we are going to see a home in an unfamiliar area, this is a quick nice reference to become familiar with points on the road. Granted residential zones of Roseville are not complete, the main roads primarily are done. Parts of Rocklin are completed as far as main roads. Hopefully that is one day down the road.

I am still learning about StreetCities.com and I will keep you posted on what I find!

Check this site out: http://www.streetcities.com/StreetMap.aspx

1 comment:

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

Click and drag your mouse or hit the arrows on the map.