Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Listing: 6 Granville, Sacramento, CA 95838



Our newest listing, and a foreclosure located in Sacramento: see it here at www.SacBankRepo.com

6 Granville, Sacramento, CA 95838: Our first REO property.
Bank-owned=REO, REPO (if you haven't heard the term before)

A cute and moderately sized home, it is a four bedroom* with two full baths. Home is an open floor plan with a good sized corner lot. Home is situated in a court with quick access to I-80 (Great for Commuters!). Home has been recently cleaned, interior painted and floors cleaned.

Since this is a bank-owned listing, please see our website for seller paperwork and terms.
Any questions about bank-owned or any other listing, give Steve a call.
916-308-2446 and/or email us: Steve@SteveOstrom.com

Okay some new technological additions to the listing website ...

This is also one of my first opportunity to explore and actually implement google tours that I mentioned in a previous post. See how it came out here. I think it works pretty well. Granted tours will be out of date, but it gives the potential buyer a sense of the area and travel further than a normal virtual tour could take you.

Okay I know I am a semi-nerd, but with so much to learn and I love to learn with what little time I have ... As you can see above I am also using Picasa Photo Albums for our listings. AND I love it. It marries up so nicely with my google account, youtube and BLOGGER account. I used to use Flickr, but unfortunately I was blackballed because they found a logo in my pics (Flickr is a Yahoo photo service and I loved it, but no second chances even with a bunch of groveling emails). I didn't realize I couldn't have it in there. I begged to be a good girl, but no response from Yahoo. Oh well! I hope to implement Picasa photo albums as a staple on our listing websites. And of course, without any logos! eek. I have the ability to embed the Picasa slide shows almost anywhere it easily embeds into almost any site (including blogs-see above). Good for me and also great for the seller in maximizing exposure on a great format.

* Tax records state 3 bd with differing sq. footage. Recent appraisal disputes tax records and states four bedrooms with 1500+ sq feet. All interested parties must verify all information contained above and linked websites relating to this property.

1 comment:

RosevilleAndRocklin said...

Eight offers in four days. Nice! Property is pending. WaHooO. Now we just have to do that closing part.