Friday, August 8, 2008

SearchMe

What a cool website you must check it out and give it a whirl. I did a google on Steve Ostrom and it was such a hoot! Granted there are some younger generations and older filtering through from the Minnesota states (most likely unrelated) of Steve Ostrom's ... can you believe it there are OTHER STEVE OSTROMS? HA!

So please take the time just to "flip" through the pages. The way SearchMe works is so much more geared to a visual person like myself rather than pages of text, map searching and/or sort through relevant named or tagged imagery.

The only thing I didn't see was images marked with Steve Ostrom, which I know there are 1000s marked/tagged with Steve Ostrom. Our videos from YouTube for listings showed up under SearchMe. So that was pretty cool.

Great work people at SearchMe! I am in love and I just met you. :-)

No comments: