Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Farmer's in a new location ...

So maybe I am slow to the game, don't answer that, but I noticed the Farmer's market has made a move to the corner of Main and Washington in Roseville for Saturday mornings. Talk about a crowd change. A smart and much busier move for the vendors I surmise. Much easier for parking. I did get some delicious strawberries, peaches and nectarines. Yum!

And yes, I did leave my canvas bags in my car. I was not happy (see canvas story: here).

I thought the Olympics were amazing. I couldn't stay up for the torch lighting, but I had seen enough amazing visuals. Wow. I am still floored by the LCD screen and all the human coordination. Amazing. That stadium was amazing. Love the “Bird's Nest.” Wasn't diggin on the U.S.A. fashions, but oh well. Was there a serious fitting issues with properly fitting hats?

Have a great weekend all. Steve is busy out-and-about with clients. Give us a call if you have any questions about local homes or properties for sale! 916-308-2446

No comments: