Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goodbye my favorite new gadget ...

Insert pathetic sad music here ... yes I am dramatic. My husband is the cool hand. I am the artist and marketer. So hear/read my sad little story.

I have to now come to grips that my little flip camera is a goner. What's a flip, well go to the site and see my sad loss. HAHAAHA. I was filming at our newest listing on Union in Roseville and I think I set it down on a shelf of some sort outside and now it is gone. I went over with a fine tooth comb the entire area and it is unlike me to lose things like that so I am particularly upset. Although it is a "thing" and really not that expensive, but I loved that little camera. So many funny happy memories captured. I love gadgets, I always despised those clunky camcorders, and with this little video I have had more funny moments than can be verbalized/written.

I loved that little video camera not only for work, but for the quick videos of my children. I am sad of the funny video of my girls that is still on it with the images captured of little chalk drawings my eldest daughter did on it and me chastising my little one for dragging her feet across it. Which was actually quite hilarious.

[insert tearful music] So goodbye little FLIP camera, I sure hope you weren't stolen, but I enjoyed you tremendously while I had you. [SIGH] Oh and by the way, I love the FLIP Ultra if you are looking for a fun USB digital video camera. It takes a great, good-sized film with many optional features. I am looking at the site now, and MAaaaaybe this was SUPPOSED to happen ... sweet mercy I can design my own cover for my flip. Ei yi yi. Look out goldfish labeling. Steve just saw the new design and said, "WHAT IS THAT?" I may have earned the right for a new purchase.

See below what I created on theFLIP.com website. Sorry about the ads. The design cracks me up.
Flip Mino Camcorder with Personalized Design - Available only at www.theflip.com - $179.99
""
Check out this unique Flip Mino design on www.theflip.com. The Flip Mino camcorder combines remarkable video quality in a pocket-sized package. Now personalizable - create yours today. You've never had a camcorder that's this much fun.


When I forced to give up on my search and break down for a new one, I will repost with my first video on it's virgin tour! BUT I am sure hoping a gleaming light will beam down upon me and I will get that little video camera back.

This is why I miss my camera. This video cracks me up.

1 comment:

yearofthedragon said...

That video is hilarious. And, damn you, now I want one of those cameras!